When I first started trading I was convinced all I needed was the right strategy to make money in the markets… just like most other newbie traders think! No big surprise here.
But after years of trading now, I know beyond the shadow of a doubt that it’s not the strategy that gives you results and makes you money. What yields consistent results is the way you think and the attitude you have towards trading.
Turns out both of these are as different as day and night for the successful and the unsuccessful trader.
If you want to turn your trading around and become consistently profitable you MUST get this right. You MUST master the way you think and how you approach the market – period, end of story!
This is what Vic Noble teaches in “The Top 20 Killer Trader Mistakes – And The Coach’s Remedies“.
Vic has been a trading coach for many years and has seen firsthand the mistakes made by the unsuccessful traders – over and over again. And he has seen and knows how winning traders think and approach the market.
Vic will show you how to avoid the common mistakes made by the unsuccessful traders and teach you how to make the shift and start thinking like the winners do.
I have coached with Vic, have been through most of his courses and have been part of his Coaches Corner program.
As a result my trading has leap-frogged. I was able to make the necessary shift in my thinking and my approach to trading.
Does this mean I am a millionaire trader now? No, I am not. However I am making steady progress toward achieving my goals.
- I have stopped the endless losing. I no longer jump from strategy to strategy always looking for the next Holy Grail of trading.
- My approach now is much simpler. My charts are clearer and I can actually see what price is doing.
- No longer do I have multiple indicators plastered across my charts making it impossible to see what’s really going on.
- I have learned to focus on what’s in front of me rather than what I would like to see (and therefore see).
- I no longer expect to win on every trade and do much better with accepting losing trades – but I still have a ways to go when it comes to losing!
- At last I feel that I am finally on the road to achieving consistent trading results.
So stop sabotaging your trading results!
Get control of the way you think and approach the market and you’ll have a shot of becoming a consistently profitable trader.
Ignore what goes on in your brain and you can kiss your trading career good-bye.
I know this is blunt, but it’s just as simple as that! Why not put the odds in your favor?
Check out the “Top 20 Mistakes” course for yourself; I am positive you’ll learn tons to implement in your trading.